skip to main |
skip to sidebar
STUDENT HANDBOOK

I think the strength of my design was the pegasus and the students. I popped the students out just enought to see that this handbook is for students and not a college professor. I made it so the student body knows its for the student body. I think I should have added a little more artwork on the front cover. It seems like the back cover is more fun to look at thant he front. I struggled the most with the font. It was kind of hard to find a font that stood out and that fit the artwork perfectly. Made my job just a little bit harder. I think i did the back cover better because it has less but more going on. The front cover has a lot of students but thats it. The back cover has students smiling, it has stars and it grabs the attention of the viewer because they can see our beautiful campus.
No comments:
Post a Comment