
The Album Cover
The title of my artwork is Bam Beezy Album cover. The piece was a gift to my brother, an entrepreneur that is working on his dream of being a rapper. His underground mix-tape was almost done when he realized he needed an album cover. So he asked me if I can make it for him. I got started on the piece without wasting any time. We immediately went out to my backyard so I can take the pictures. The very next day I got started on the artwork. I really enjoy creating things such as this so it was no trouble at all. If you look closely enough you would notice the Microphones faded into the picture in representation of his dream. The point of this layout was to demonstrate the creativity of his lyrics in the album cover so I created an abstract look and it came out better than I expected. Everything in this picture was created by me from scratch. I am proud of my work on this piece. Its one of my better ones…so I have been told. I am willing to make more for people just as long as I can put my trademark logo somewhere on the picture.
Kimontae D. Thomas
12
Digital Photo
No comments:
Post a Comment