The ideas of my quilts came from the basic activities of my everyday life. What started off as regular pictures taken and found, changed into masterpieces of work that fits me and what I’m all about. There were a few times where I felt frustrated, but overall I fell great about my work and I feel that I expressed myself in every way attempted.
In my past quilt, you can see the small intimate side of me. How I was a little mischievous trouble maker. On the other hand, my future shows how I am well put together and I know when it is time to play and time to be serious. But, in both you can see the similar smile and high energy of my personality.
In my inside quilt, it will show my passion of lions and of sports and of how they tie together. My outside quilt shows my personality. These traits, in a way, are all of the traits of a Capricorn.
The strongest symbol for me was the lion. There were full grown lions and baby cubs. But all in all, I think it symbolizes exactly what I wanted it to symbolize. This symbol symbolizes my territorial boundaries. I am very open and outgoing, symbolized by the roar of a lion. On the other hand, I am concealed as only one person that knows the things that really matter, symbolized by their territorial aggressiveness.
Visually, I really like all of my quilts. On my future, I feel that I could have added a lot more to it, but it was very hard being that I don’t know how my future is going to turn out so I just mad a couple simple guesses.
My overall experience was okay. I would have said great in the beginning because I really enjoyed working on them. But, as time went on, towards the end of the project, I didn’t want to work on them anymore. So therefore, it all balances out to an okay experience. I had fun expressing myself in the ways that I did.
OUTSIDE



No comments:
Post a Comment