skip to main |
skip to sidebar
BLOWOUT & PANNING

For the blowout picture, i used the iso and aperture features. I think this is the best way because the iso is the amount of light the camera lets in. In blowout, you can see that there is a tremendous amount of light in the picture. Another way to create blowout is by changing the shutter speed. The longer the shutter stays open, the more light is let in. Therefore you get a really bright picture. Panning is basically when you turn the shutter speed up higher, and you follow the subject's movement with your camera. This allows the subject stay in focus while the rest of the picture is blurred out. I feel that I did a decent job on it. The background is blurred out but I think I could have had better focus on the subject. I had to change the shutter speed and drop the iso so the picture does not come out too bright. What made panning difficult is learning how to move the camera in quick joltz to catch the subject perfectly.
No comments:
Post a Comment